2007 Pontiac Vibe Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Pontiac Vibe
- light on dashboard in fuel section upside down horseshoe with exclamation point
- car is a wave. No start. When trying can feel clicking in shifter when in park
- i change my door and my car wont start what is the problem?
- I filled tank and drove with gas cap off. Check engine light on ever since.
- marker lights, plate light and heating control lights are all out. fuse is ok.
2007 Pontiac Vibe Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
Part that opens and closes the outside fresh air vent was stuck in the recirculate position. Dealer replaced the part under warranty which was just about to expire. Only other problem is the front brakes are starting to squeak a bit. Pads are original ones. Probably time for a change. No other problems to report
2007 Pontiac Vibe Questions
upon recommendation, i looked behind the glove box for a loose relay, found one resting on some wires and cannot locate the proper location.
2007 Pontiac Vibe Reviews
Bought this car used from a dealer in Stuttgart, Arkansas. It was a "program car" that had been used by a rental company. It had 17,000 miles on it and was barely a year old. Great shape, great price. I live in St. Petersburg, Florida. I drive to work everyday (approx. 12 miles roundtrip) and have made a couple of return visits to Arkansas. So far, so good. No problems to report. My mec...
AC crashed for the 2nd time in 3 months, and the third time overall. Otherwise a great car, over 127000 miles and still purring along.