2007 Pontiac Vibe Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Pontiac Vibe
- Why does the engine light all of a sudden turn on and how can I fix it?
- While jump starting my Vibe smoke came out CD slot smelling like hot plastic.
- Are there any special tools required to change the wheel bearing on an 07 vibe?
- what would it be if you hear like a belt swilling and the engines die wont start
- Has anyone had an issue with the pressure control solenoid?
2007 Pontiac Vibe Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
Part that opens and closes the outside fresh air vent was stuck in the recirculate position. Dealer replaced the part under warranty which was just about to expire. Only other problem is the front brakes are starting to squeak a bit. Pads are original ones. Probably time for a change. No other problems to report
2007 Pontiac Vibe Questions
going down the hwy and the belt sch wells and it dies and it won't start?
Took my car to Autozone when check engine light came on..code said "pressure control solenoid"..goes to garage tomorrow..I only have 31,000 miles on my 2007 Vibe!!
it has 58,000 miles with no previous probs. of this sort.
2007 Pontiac Vibe Reviews
Bought this car used from a dealer in Stuttgart, Arkansas. It was a "program car" that had been used by a rental company. It had 17,000 miles on it and was barely a year old. Great shape, great price. I live in St. Petersburg, Florida. I drive to work everyday (approx. 12 miles roundtrip) and have made a couple of return visits to Arkansas. So far, so good. No problems to report. My mec...
AC crashed for the 2nd time in 3 months, and the third time overall. Otherwise a great car, over 127000 miles and still purring along.