2006 Pontiac Vibe Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Pontiac Vibe
- what is the function of the small pole(antena).located at d rt sd of nmal pole?
- How will I know if I need rotors? My brakes just started grinding today.
- how do you change the windshield washer fluid pump?
- how do you change license plate light?
- I have a 2006 pontiac vibe. I was rear ended at about 20 mph or more.
2006 Pontiac Vibe Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
2006 Pontiac Vibe Questions
my car has 70K miles on it.
could it be plugged or how do you test to see if is working
is it done from outside or from inside the panel on hatch door
2006 Pontiac Vibe Reviews
This is a great, reliable car for the money. We have the 1.8 litre engine and get 32-35 mpg although it doesn't have much power. A good trade for us. The only disappointment has been the lack of the roof rack cross members. GM is charging $140 for something that should have come with the car!
Dome Light switch problem. Replaced. Engine pick up is lacking. Cannot use cruise control going up hill. It with go into passing gear. Evap Canistor went out at 16,000 miles. Steering problems pulls to right or left. Was told not to rotate tires, it was a tire problem. Car had less than 1,000 miles. Pontiac refused to replace tires. A/C does not cool car down as quickly as I would lik...