2005 Pontiac Vibe Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Pontiac Vibe
- My 2005 Pontiac Vibe tends to run hot when the engine is idling.It does this when the A.C. is on or not on.I`ve flushed the radiator and replaced it with new coolant.Same outcome.Any advice would be appreciated.
- My 2005 Pontiac Vibe runs hot while running the air conditioner or not.It seems
- Car starts sluggish. After a short time, turn off car and will not start back up
- My Car's A/C is not blowing at all, what would cause this?
- the nuts that hold my tire were all lose is it normal?
2005 Pontiac Vibe Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
The bolts attaching the front door window glass to the window regulator may come loose. This can cause the window regulator to become damaged and possibly causing the window glass to break. Some 2003 & 2004 models have been recalled for the issue.
2005 Pontiac Vibe Questions
to only do this when the engine is idleing.I've flushed the radiator and filled it with new coolant.Still no change.Any advice?
The A/C was working fine, this morning, but this afternoon it is not saying anything. We recently had our brake lights changed, all 3 went out at the same time, could this be a fuse issue?
nuts can't be tighten
2005 Pontiac Vibe Recalls
This limited regional recall is for vehicles currently registered or first sold in Florida, Puerto Rico, Hawaii and the U.S. Virgin Islands, and equipped with Takata-brand air bag inflators. Upon deployment the driver and/or passenger airbag inflator could rupture, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will replace the affected airbag inflator modules to correct this concern.
2005 Pontiac Vibe Reviews
Yo compre mi pontiac vibe 2005 , tiene 190K solo tubo un problema con un modulo de la trasmicion , esto fue cuando tenia 80K costo $500, por lo demas todo muy bien, me gusta mucho , tiene mucho espacio para su tamano , lo unico que no me gusta es que cuando pasa de mas de 115 MPH , la computadora desconecta el gas , por lo demas muy bueno..
I drove the Vibe around for a month as a rental while my car was in the shop. Overall I enjoyed the vehicle which I commuted 120 miles a day in. It did seem a big weak in the power department and felt a little top heavy, so I didn't try taking any turns too fast. Besides that, it seems like a good car.