1998 Pontiac Trans Sport Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Pontiac Trans Sport
- how to open rear door it locked and won't open
- I have a Pontiac transport 98 and my transmission just got p1870 at AutoZone.
- Truck runs,idles fine, but loses power when accelerated, such as up an incline.
- where is the fuel reset button on a 1998 pontiac transport with a 3.4 engine
- I've tried to find wiring diagrams online, anyone have a site they use.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1998 Pontiac Trans Sport Problems
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid and should be replaced if this is the case.
The rubber section of an automatic transmission cooler line may develop a fluid leak . In some cases the leaking section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this concern.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
1998 Pontiac Trans Sport Questions
there is no spark and can not here the fuel pump come on when you turn the key
suspect wiring between relay and pump is bad, maybe a bad ground, but need a schematic to know where wires going so I don't wreck low voltage side of circuit. popped fuse once. any ideas?
1998 Pontiac Trans Sport Recalls
1998 Pontiac Trans Sport Reviews
This is one of the BEST vehicles I have ever owned! just watch out for that intake manifold leak!
I bought this 1998 Trans sport van this January! It had some water damage before and had to have a motor put in it before I got it. I had it 4 months and it had to have another motor put in it! The car lot I got it from filled it with stop leak and it blowed a head. Then I had to put a radiator anh most recently I had to flush the heater core. That was a job! Way to much wireind and electronics...