1997 Pontiac Trans Sport Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Pontiac Trans Sport
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1997 Pontiac Trans Sport Problems
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid and should be replaced if this is the case.
The rubber section of an automatic transmission cooler line may develop a fluid leak . In some cases the leaking section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this concern.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
1997 Pontiac Trans Sport Questions
after taking my van in for an oil change it started to make a noise but before that the oil light came on
I am wondering if once all the oil and gunk was removed from the engine would that possibly be the piston hitting the top of the casement because the piston is now able to travel the full ...
I can see the front ones.....but NOT the back ones...HELP
My car engine just stopped while in drive, It won't restart but clicks. Any Ideas?
I suspect that it is electrical.
1997 Pontiac Trans Sport Recalls
1997 Pontiac Trans Sport Reviews
my 1997 trans sport is hard to start and it cuts out. i had it tested and it said o2 was bad i replaced it and it is doing the same thing.hard to star and cuts out. can someone help me out there? if u can email me at email@example.com
they are a very handy and roomy vehicle