1995 Pontiac Trans Sport Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Pontiac Trans Sport
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Pontiac Trans Sport Problems
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid and should be replaced if this is the case.
The rubber section of an automatic transmission cooler line may develop a fluid leak . In some cases the leaking section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this concern.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
1995 Pontiac Trans Sport Questions
car was sitting up for a while, is backfiring and idles high
i need help to find the fuel swith
the van starts most of the time ,but sometimes it it shuts right off and then driving down the road it stalls without any warning