1994 Pontiac Trans Sport Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Pontiac Trans Sport
- Do I have a window regulator for the passenger side ?
- when engine is idling for 2 to 3 minutes, the engine dies. what is the cause?
- when first starting up does not want go almost stales have to gun it many times
- my windows will not go down or up what could be the problem
- MI CAMIONETA NO ARRANCA,SE LE CAMBIO COMPUTADORA,SENSOR DE CIGUEÑAL Y MODULO DIS
1994 Pontiac Trans Sport Problems
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid and should be replaced if this is the case.
The rubber section of an automatic transmission cooler line may develop a fluid leak . In some cases the leaking section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this concern.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
1994 Pontiac Trans Sport Questions
SE LE CONECTO AL REVES LA BATERIA Y VOLO UN FUSIBLE QUE ALIMENTA LA COMPUTADORA,NO HAY CHISPA NI PULSACIONES EN LOS INYECTORES,YA SE CAMBIARON LAS SENSORES ANTERIORES PERO NO ARRANCA
Does not work at all and would like a pic. of were it would be at. Thank you,