2008 Pontiac Torrent Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Pontiac Torrent
- loud noise upon starting the car...when its in drive, not reverse
- car was loud when I started it, and its loud in drive..not reverse
- how to replace timing chains on 2008 Pontiac torrent GXP 3.6 NEEDING TO KNOW HOW
- Why does the engine needle reach 7000 rpm when in park?
- why is there no sound coming from my radio?
2008 Pontiac Torrent Problemslower control arm portion of the front suspension may cause a rattling noise over bumps and require replacement.
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
Vehicles with a 6speed automatic transmission may develop one or more of the following faults related to a broken 35R clutch wave plate inside the transmission: Illumination of the Check Engine Light with code P0716, P0776, P0717, P0777, P2714, P2715, and/or P02723, loss of reverse gear, slipping or harsh 3rd or 5th gear shift. Removal and dis-assembly of the transmission will be required to replace the broken 35R wave plate. It is also extremely important that all debris from the failed part be cleaned from the transmission while it is disassembled in order to try and prevent future problems.
2008 Pontiac Torrent Questions
my blinker used to be loud, now it is silent.
Recently had all four tires changed- no problems, Now had the oil changed and am told there is a rear axle seal leaking.
When I brake my brake pedal pulses and the pulse is strong, what could be the cause?