2005 Pontiac Sunfire Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Pontiac Sunfire
- Why are my Gauges going crazy
- have a 2005 Sunfire gage is going crazy rep what's going on what do I need t fix
- Where is the fuel tank pressure sensor located on a 2005 pontiac sunfire?
- i have a squeak in the rear end of my car-not brakes what else could it be
- Exactly where is the turn signal relay switch located on a 2005 pontiac sunfire
2005 Pontiac Sunfire Problems
The turn signal switch in the steering column may fail causing the turn signals not to work on one or both sides.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
2005 Pontiac Sunfire Questions
Every day all day
How hard is it to replace?
the noise is at all ventlevels, a/c, defrost
2005 Pontiac Sunfire Reviews
My 04 sunfire has been a very dependable car. It has cool air-conditioning, automatic. I bought it new and have done the routine maintenance on it as I should of. I always need to adjust the rear brakes manually. Great car.
50000, not a single problem
I bought my 2005 Pontiac Sunfire new and have had to do very little to it besides the norm - change oil, wiper blades, new tires. Other than than I've changed 1 side marker bulb, replaced the battery and just recently replaced the thermostat. I've had this car for almost 6 years and it has been wonderful for me. It is starting to show some wear and tear in the interior - the number on my pre-s...