2004 Pontiac Sunfire Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Pontiac Sunfire
- how do you remove the cluster from the dash do you have to take the dash out
- my odometer stopped working I checked all the fuses none blown whats wrong
- my odometer stoped working I checked all the fuses whats the problem
- My gear shift on my automatic won't work. Car cuts on but wont shift out of park
- How to reset speed odm gage? Also cause of head lights and dash light to dim
2004 Pontiac Sunfire Problems
The turn signal switch in the steering column may fail causing the turn signals not to work on one or both sides.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
2004 Pontiac Sunfire Questions
Shifter can move but nothing happens car stays in park and just revs when I push the gas.
2004 pontaic sunfire 2.2 eng.
2004 Pontiac Sunfire Recalls
On 37 vehicles, the passenger-side rear safety belt may have been installed with an incorrect nut and bolt. In a severe crash, the upper seat belt anchorage may separate, reducing the effectiveness of the seat belt and increasing the risk of injury. Dealers will inspect the safety belt anchorage and install a new nut and bolt. The recall began August 23, 2004. The GM recall number is 04056.
2004 Pontiac Sunfire Reviews
I love my sunfire! It's the best car really. I've had it almost 6 years no problems what so ever now at 110,000 miles. The only little things that went wrong were both motors in windows went bad and ac needed recharge.