2004 Pontiac Sunfire Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Pontiac Sunfire
- Turned on a/c and White smoke started to come out the vent. Compressor work.
- What parts are necessary to perform 100,000 mile tune up?
- How can i tell if my sway bar bushing or links are damaged?
- location of collant temp.sensor on 04 pontiac sunfire 2.2 engine
- how much for these repairs? struts, serpentine belt, axle seal
2004 Pontiac Sunfire Problems
The turn signal switch in the steering column may fail causing the turn signals not to work on one or both sides.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
2004 Pontiac Sunfire Questions
2004 pontaic sunfire 2.2 eng.
I had my oil changed today and they told me I also need a new serpentine belt, new front and rear struts, and my front axle is leaking and needs a new seal. I am just wondering how much all this will cost?
One window does not move at all. The other is sluggish.
2004 Pontiac Sunfire Recalls
On 37 vehicles, the passenger-side rear safety belt may have been installed with an incorrect nut and bolt. In a severe crash, the upper seat belt anchorage may separate, reducing the effectiveness of the seat belt and increasing the risk of injury. Dealers will inspect the safety belt anchorage and install a new nut and bolt. The recall began August 23, 2004. The GM recall number is 04056.