2002 Pontiac Sunfire Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Pontiac Sunfire
- How do u check transmission fluid? Is there a dipstick ?
- Why is There is a leak of transmission fluid, and a hose leaking antifreeze?
- How much should it cost to replace fuel pump?
- I have a brake light and the left turn signal out I replaced the bulbs fuses r g
- car is idling too high over 3000 rpms and Ideas what could be causing this
2002 Pontiac Sunfire Problems
The turn signal switch in the steering column may fail causing the turn signals not to work on one or both sides.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
2002 Pontiac Sunfire Questions
2002 Pontiac Sunfire Reviews
I bought it new (my first car) and it lasted until last December when an idiot didn't stop at a red light and wrecked my passenger side completely. I am really sad to loose this car. It's beyond repair. While the suspension and air conditioning may be its weakest, this car had no issue up to 140,000KM. I was able to move so much stuff, drive long distances with no issue. As surprising as it cou...
Great car. Bought it new, never had an issue, almost ready to turn 100,000 miles. Might have another 100,000 left in it!