2002 Pontiac Sunfire Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Pontiac Sunfire
- car is idling too high over 3000 rpms and Ideas what could be causing this
- code C1235 RR ABS speed sensor fault? what else should I check for?
- Check engine light is on. Code PO420. What could it be?
- I'm replacing the timing chain but I cant find the timing marks
- How do I remove the spark plug threads out of the head.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2002 Pontiac Sunfire Problems
The turn signal switch in the steering column may fail causing the turn signals not to work on one or both sides.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
2002 Pontiac Sunfire Questions
changed the throttle body and no difference still idling too high
- I have Checked harness resistance from sensor to main connector. ok
- have checked sensor input voltage, 5v on both sides, at big connector and through the harness to sensor.
- I concluded to replace wheele hub assembly. Problem still persists.
- All other three sensor register a speed on s...
The car runs fine, smooth. No missing or backfires.
2002 Pontiac Sunfire Reviews
Great car. Bought it new, never had an issue, almost ready to turn 100,000 miles. Might have another 100,000 left in it!
I bought it new (my first car) and it lasted until last December when an idiot didn't stop at a red light and wrecked my passenger side completely. I am really sad to loose this car. It's beyond repair. While the suspension and air conditioning may be its weakest, this car had no issue up to 140,000KM. I was able to move so much stuff, drive long distances with no issue. As surprising as it cou...