1999 Pontiac Sunfire Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Pontiac Sunfire
- Why won't the windshield wiper shutoff while the car is running?
- my 1999 sunfire is stuck in gear and won't shift what can be the problem ???
- how to change the speedomoder on my 1999 sunfire. it need a e test doon
- The ABS light has been on about a month and now the speedometer quit. Any ideas
- blower works, but there's no heat/cooling.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1999 Pontiac Sunfire Problems
The turn signal switch in the steering column may fail causing the turn signals not to work on one or both sides.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
1999 Pontiac Sunfire Questions
Either turn the ignition off or take the fuse out while driving to make it stop.
my car has stuck in gear for about a week now I checked the cable to the tranny and its fine and my shifter you have to apply the brake and the shifter just moves freely and won't go into any gear at all what can cause the problem in need of help please anybody
1999 Pontiac Sunfire Recalls
1999 Pontiac Sunfire Reviews
A gem, with 400,000 km ( almost 250,000 miles) on it, with original clutch, original suspension and original exhaust. Took over a lease at 28,000km , about 9 years ago. Outside of regular maintanence (which I often missed) and regular repairs (breaks), all I ever replaced was 2 starter motors, 2 water pumps and one rocker cover gasket. This 2.2L 5 speed, North Americal built car, has been the b...