1996 Pontiac Sunfire Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Pontiac Sunfire
- it a auto.4 speed it serges forward when in drive.and sometime stalls. if I put
- How do I disarm the Theft System on my Sungire so I can go to work?
- What can I do to bypass, get rid of or disarm the damn Theft System in my car?
- how to change shifter cable on automatic transmission on the floor
- P0442, Help, fix for emmmision.
1996 Pontiac Sunfire Problems
The turn signal switch in the steering column may fail causing the turn signals not to work on one or both sides.
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
1996 Pontiac Sunfire Questions
Change gas tank and erase OBDll, check gas filter and tank for leakers and found nothing, however, it come back
I bought an Innova 3100 and accidentally erase the OBD data and after 1.5 weeks I don't have any reading from the Innova reader. Any idea what it is causing this issue or How long will it take to get data into the OBD?
I change the gas cap, fix, tighten fix, but continuos appearing, I continue resetting the code any solutions.