1994 Pontiac Sunbird Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Pontiac Sunbird
- part no.for water cap holder
- My Pontiac has trouble making it up hills. Rattles, low power, help
- Hello. I have a 1994 Pontiac Sunbird SE, and my FM radio has poor reception.
- My am/fm radio does not work for a 1994 Pontiac Sunbird. Why not?
- How do you replace a crankshaft position senor on a 1994pontiac sunbird LE 2.0?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1994 Pontiac Sunbird Problems
The torque converter clutch can stick "on" after extended freeway driving causing the engine to stall when coming to a stop. Our technicians tell us when this occurs, the engine usually will restart and stall when put into gear. After allowing about twenty minutes for the engine and transmission to cool down, the engine will start and the transmission will operate normally. Replacing the torque converter clutch solenoid, transmission filter, and fluid will generally correct this issue.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. The engine may overheat as a result of the coolant loss. A leaking water pump should be replaced.
1994 Pontiac Sunbird Questions
radiator cap connect to?
My 1994 Pontiac 2 door coup rattles at start and for the first 20 mph has. Ill have my pedal to the floor and seems to have no power until it feels like it wants too.....having trouble going up hills have to get a head start b4 the hill no check engine light on break light was on for a while come...
When I put the AM on, it works fine. I checked the fuses, and they are ok. There is a cassette player in the car. I replaced just the antenna, but it still won't recieve a strong signal. The cigarette lighter fuse is broken. What could be the problem? Solution?