2008 Pontiac Solstice Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Pontiac Solstice
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 Pontiac Solstice Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2008 Pontiac Solstice Questions
is there some shutdown or start up procedure particular to the solstice
2008 Pontiac Solstice Recalls
In order to help prevent rollaway type accidents, all late model vehicles are designed so that the transmission must be in park (or reverse for a manual transmission) before the ignition switch can be turned to the "off" position and the key removed. These vehicles are being recalled because the key can be removed when the ignition is not in the "off" position, increasing the risk of a rollaway type accident. Dealers will inspect the vehicle and replace the ignition lock cylinder as necessary. 2 new keys will also be supplied and programmed as required.
2008 Pontiac Solstice Reviews
great little car. fun to drive and the best looking car on the road. good all around mileage even with the stick. a little more trunk space would have nailed it.........
Had this car for 45,000 Miles from the dealer. Very few problems but all covered by warranty. Very fun car to drive but not really comfy on long drives. From Vegas to LA had to take a break. Course I was 65 at the time. Friends ask " Why do guys your age drive cars like these". My answer is "Because we can".
I have 114,000 miles on the car and it runs great. The worst problems are expensive little issues I have never encountered on any other car. The passenger side door handle fell off at 90,000 miles, answer from the dealer, it happens all the time (cost $150.00). GM had a recall on the Buick and other high end SUV's but did not include the Solstice. Had an adjustment to the parking break and ...