2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP
- Recently purchased a 2007 Solstice Gxp and the lighter outlet has no power fuse#
- Key fob opens trunk but won't unlock doors.has new battery in fob
- What would be the approximate cost to fix the timing chain if it has slipped?
- I need to replace my front rotors.....
- what is the normal operating temperature
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP Questions
Any idea what the problem could be
Idling horrible. Check engine light came on last night. Had computer hooked up to it twice. One thing is setting off another and another. Guy says either the timing belt has slipped (which he has seen a couple times lately with ecotec engines) or the cam shaft actuator has stuck. Need approximate...
does anyone know if it takes any special (not ordinary) tool or tools to do this? Meaning any OUT of the ordinary type tool, different from most cars.