2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP
- why do my emergency lights and horn go on periodicaly when the car is turned off
- Recently purchased a 2007 Solstice Gxp and the lighter outlet has no power fuse#
- Key fob opens trunk but won't unlock doors.has new battery in fob
- What would be the approximate cost to fix the timing chain if it has slipped?
- I need to replace my front rotors.....
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP Problems
A Loose or worn gas cap may cause Check Engine Light to illuminate.
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP Questions
when i turn the car off the emergency lights go on and off akso the horn will go on and off periodically. when the engine is on it goes off. i changed the battery,before i did that the dash board would read FOB battery is low.
Any idea what the problem could be
Idling horrible. Check engine light came on last night. Had computer hooked up to it twice. One thing is setting off another and another. Guy says either the timing belt has slipped (which he has seen a couple times lately with ecotec engines) or the cam shaft actuator has stuck. Need approximate...
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP Reviews
this is like driving a rice burder add a turner, bigger intercooler bigger turob adjustible bov valve you can play with the big boys but you can HANDEL