2000 Pontiac Montana Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Pontiac Montana
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 Pontiac Montana Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid and should be replaced if this is the case.
2000 Pontiac Montana Questions
Already replaced the fuse by passenger door,15 amp, and looked under hood but don't know what those big fuses control. Need my power to work.
I thought battery in keys was bad so changed that not it because slider doesnt work with button inside vehicle either.
It does do the bucking around as I am driving, everytime I drive. nothing major with the van other than this,need some good insight on this
2000 Pontiac Montana Recalls
2000 Pontiac Montana Reviews
bought pontiac with 35,900 miles on it, drove to 38,800 miles and the trans. burnt up coming home on the turnpike in pa.had to get it towed to local trans. shop. they told me this is common on gm cars--years 1999--2001 because GM BOUGHT a new type of bearing to put in trans. to save a dollar for each car---wow---that bearing cost me 2,700 to have shop rebuild the trans. in that montana. thanks ...
Brakes just are not the greastest on this model
Purchased a 2000 extended version used in 2006. Must say that it has proven to be very reliable. Started having some "kick" in the tranny but it wasn't a major problem. The headlights would always be half filled with water. Had the headlights replaced and they filled up again. This happens very often. Because the van had 250,000 plus miles on it, I decided to have the motor and trans changed....