2006 Pontiac GTO Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Pontiac GTO
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2006 Pontiac GTO Problems
One or both secondary air injection check valves may become restricted causing poor air flow resulting in illumination of the Check Engine Light. It is often recommend to replace both check valves even if a fault code is set for only one bank of cylinders. Replacing only one valve may result in a return trip to the repair shop.
2006 Pontiac GTO Questions
MY QUESTION IS WHERE IS THE SECONDARY AIR INJECTION VACUUM CHECK VALVE LOCATED ON MY 2006 PONTIAC GTO AND HOW MANY DO I NEED? ALSO IS IT EASY TO INSTALL/REPLACE? THANK YOU...
I bought the car 3 month ago and the ignition cylinder locked 30 days later. I took it to a local GM dealer and was not satisfied with their service. they replaced the cylinder and it locked again 60 days later. I towed back to them, and they are now saying is the housing that is part of the stee...
I just found out my car blew the head gasket, it has over 100,000 miles on it. Is it worth it to fix it for 1,500.00 or not. I am a female trying to figure out if I should keep or not,