2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Recalls
Excess weight on the key ring can cause the ignition switch to move out of the run position without warning, turning off the engine. This defect can also affect the safe operation of the airbag system. Until this recall is performed, customers should remove all items from their key rings, leaving only the ignition key. The key fob (if applicable), should also be removed from the key ring. Dealers will provide two replacement key rings and key cover on all ignition keys to correct this concern.
2005 Pontiac Grand Prix Reviews
factory installed tires went bald in less than 17k miles. had bad seals on the rear brake lights and needed replacing at least twice. in less than 2 years had transmission problems. the car has just over 45k miles on it now and it has started eating oil like a pig.. over 1 qt / 1000 miles. the plastic plate at the inside base of the windshield cracked from florida sun. slides backwards on any i...
I have a V8 GXP and I Love It! My only issues with it is not so good mpg and it blows through brakes. Otherwise it is a very fun, fast, and nice looking car. I love how it handles and how it looks and sounds and the 18" stock wheels. This is the second Grand Prix I have owned. My first was a 97 GTP which was also quite a fun car. LONG LIVE PONTIAC!