2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix
- Had a deer hit the drivers door and now it won't open. Any suggestions
- what causes exhaust fumes smell when you're driving a 2002 pontiac grand prix
- My daughter slid on snow and hit a curb with the front passenger side wheel, and now the steering is really loose, like your driving on ice when your not. There is also a low grinding noise, sounds like gears grinding.
- how long does it take to change a blower resistor in lincoln town car 2002
- no heat. refilled the coolant which helped for a week, but now the coolant is still full and the heat won't work again. also there's a gurgling sound when I shut the car off
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The transmission pressure control solenoid may fail causing erratic shifting. Our technicians tell us that partial dis-assembly of the transmission is necessary to replace a failed pressure control solenoid.
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Recalls
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Reviews
I do not recomend this vehicle I love my 02 grand prix, I guess exterior mostly. I bought it used and had many problems. no kick in gas bumby ride always