2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix
- How to turn off change oil soon light
- Half the heater in car is not working
- after replacing the MAF sensor car won't stay running after starting when hot
- Engine cutting stalling out intermittently driving down road. Is this Mass Flow?
- I have 3.8 liter engine. Engine wants to stall when driving when pulling a hill. This happens on cruise or no cruise at any highway speed. When it does it I gas on it and it and it stops and performs like it should. Possible the map sensor, throttle senso
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
Change Oil Soon light never goes off.
Engine stalls out intermittently driving down road at normal speeds even on cruise control. If I step on the accelerator it comes right out of it no problems. It seems to due it when I have cruise on it tries to accelerate to make it up hill it wants to stall out intermittently, but never dies. T...
I suspect I have a bad tire rod I hear a knocking sound when turn steering is very difficult to turn especially at low speeds like turning into parking lot...I've had my PS pump replaced what could this b
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Recalls
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix Reviews
I do not recomend this vehicle I love my 02 grand prix, I guess exterior mostly. I bought it used and had many problems. no kick in gas bumby ride always