1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
1999 Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
Begining late june this starting happening, my car would jus shit off while driving since then i have replaced spark plugs, wires, ignition control module, all three coils as well as cps and a new harmonic balancer balancer simply because old one was broke still keeps happening im at a loss and i...
comes on and the tack goes to 0. Once I turn the car off and restart it the tack works and the track off light is off.