1995 Pontiac Grand Prix Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1995 Pontiac Grand Prix Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
1995 Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
Car is slow in acceleration; windows won't roll up/down; AC won't come on-the fan blows but only out the top & bottom vents. The car has 208K miles on it. It has been running well. Spent $900 to have extensive electrical tests done, but it didn't fix the problem. My wife drove off...
Technician said engine is holding up by one bracket/mount.
I replaced oil pressure switch, after replacing it now the car won't start just turns. Someone mentioned if I disconnected the battery before i did it Answer is no I just replaced the switch.