1993 Pontiac Grand Prix Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Pontiac Grand Prix
- How do you replace back lights
- Why would the speedometer peg out when turning on my ignition?
- Gas light keeps coming on in my 1993 Pontiac Grand prix. I have replaced gas cap
- What is the best way to connect the loose end of a new pigtail on temp sensor?
- How can I replace the vacuum line on my cars map sensor.
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1993 Pontiac Grand Prix Problems
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
1993 Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
I am replacing the coolant temp sensor and pigtail and need to know what the best way is to connect the loose end of the new pigtail?
I noticed while checking connections on hoses and other connections that when I moved the vacuum line on the map sensor the RPM's shot up.
Every time I start my car it sets there and runs very rough putting out black smoke. I've changed Map Sensor, fuel pump and gas cap. Thinking about cleaning throttle body. It idles high at times.
1993 Pontiac Grand Prix Recalls
1993 Pontiac Grand Prix Reviews
i love my 93 grand prix had it since 2010 in sept, the only problem i've had was a valve cover gasket, catalylic converter and left muffler. has kept the oil changed and runs really well on the road. the blizzard came 2011 and it has moved since. i think it's the starter the lights and everything come on but it won't start today the weather is a lil better i can hear a clicking sound when i try...
I've only had my 93 Grand Prix LE for about 2 months. Other than a service engine light coming on it hasn't given me any problems. No oil leaks, no oil usage, air cond. works and breaks are fabulous. Very good engine power for a 20 year old car. The odometer says 53000?
very good car, obtained car in 2011 from friend who mother owned the car. I replaced the waterpump, alternator, back struts, battery, door locks module, that was a problem, did not know what was the problem, the locks would humm from one door to the other all around the car all four doors. went to the dealer and they said that they could not help. I went to a electrical shop and they found the...