1992 Pontiac Grand Prix Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Pontiac Grand Prix
- Upper Radiator Hose is leaking? How difficult of a repair is this?
- What are the symptoms of a bad ventilator control module?
- Is this a difficult repair? Is it possible to just replace the rubber section?
- where is the thermostat on a 1992 pontiac grand prix
- is there a gasket on the idle air control valve
1992 Pontiac Grand Prix Problems
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
1992 Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
I recently had my car serviced for an ignition control module replacement. I noticed this morning that I had smoke coming from under my hood and a greenish fluid leaking. The engine temp wasn't off and the leak was on the driver side of the engine bay. I found a steady leak from my upper radi...
A garage told me my ventilator control module was bad. GM no longer makes this part (Is there a substitute?). The garage told me they would find it for me, but it would probably cost about $300. Can this be correct?
The power windows and HVAC started working sporadically and now they don'...
want to change it but need to be sure of labor/materials needed