1991 Pontiac Grand Prix Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Pontiac Grand Prix
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1991 Pontiac Grand Prix Problems
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
1991 Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
already change fuel pimp and regulator
steering wheel removal. has radio controls on it. thanks
HOW DO I GET MY 91 GRAND PRIX UNLOCKED THE KEY WONT WORK OR THE REMOTE BUTTON WONT WORK I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY CAR WHAT CAN I DO TO GET INTO MY CAR.