1990 Pontiac Grand Prix Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Pontiac Grand Prix
- Why isnt the coolant surculating through the radiator to thethermostat?
- Car Car runs want stay started after warms up starts for a second and dies like
- Car runs after it warms up want stay started starts for a couple of secounds and
- Any suggestions car stalls during idol and also while driving or stopping
- Is my EVAP charcoal canister supposed to be open at the bottom or sealed?
1990 Pontiac Grand Prix Problems
The high pressure power steering hose will commonly leak fluid; it should be replaced.
The fuel pump may fail causing engine to stall and not restart.
1990 Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
all new parts are as follows... water pump, fuel pressure reg., thermostat. p0155 car starts, purs then dies when temp. reaches 200 then will only start when cools
your turning key back off
I have changed water pump/computer/fuel injectors(all)/fuel pump/fuel tank/filter/tune-up/fuel relay/disconnected anti-theft..and still the car stalls. It is running fine now that it is winter. However once the warmer weather gets here...back to the stalling. I have even disconnected the relay...