2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
The intake manifold gasket may develop external engine oil leak. The manifold gasket will need to be replaced to correct this issue. RepairPal cannot confirm a recall for this concern on these models.
2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Questions
Came on after I changed the water pump
05 grand prix gtp
traction/stability check lights pops on; is this a sencor problem or transmission problem ? can i fix it myself?