2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
The intake manifold gasket may develop external engine oil leak. The manifold gasket will need to be replaced to correct this issue. RepairPal cannot confirm a recall for this concern on these models.
2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Questions
In drive the car won't move but in m I can tapshift from first to third
have changed 2 of the tensioner pullies today,no change. put the car in reverse makes a slamming pull back kida noise. the noise I am hearing in the belt area Is kinda a rattling or something only in reverse and drive. help
Low oil light came on so I took my cat a had oil changed. Brought to my work and liw oil pressure light came on. Checked oil and it looked like there was 2 quarts to much. Took it back to where oil was changed and they said I had water in my oil. So they did another oil change and it did the same...
2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Reviews
Bought this car with 22,000 miles in 2004. I love my car, would never trade it in, unless I could get another one!! Starting to need some repairs (150,000) but nothing out of the ordinary. I hope this one runs forever!!! My sons are constantly arguing who will get the car when I can no longer drive, LOL!
wonderful car!!! i can not say more than that, it is a great car
This is a fast and fun car. I have the comp G package.