2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
- Car will not turn over, turn key nothing happens. Our key fob is broken.
- Thought we had to replace battery but battery is OK changed alternator.... nothi
- I'm changing out my spark plugs and wires! just looking for a little bit of info
- My drivers side window won't stay up.
- What would cause my car to randomly start idling up and down then stalling.
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
The intake manifold gasket may develop external engine oil leak. The manifold gasket will need to be replaced to correct this issue. RepairPal cannot confirm a recall for this concern on these models.
2002 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Questions
Nothing changed my boyfriend drives it to work and has to get it jumped to come back home auto zone told us it was the voltage regulator so that's when we replaced the alternator and the problem continues. The lights go dim and sometimes don't even come on inside and it won't turn ove...
My car was running perfectly fine. I changed my oil then my car started idling weird and shutting off. Once it warms up and I drive a few miles it seems fine but before its warm it will start and idle at 1000rpm for a few sex then idle up and down and stall. Or I drove but when I stopped at a sig...