2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
The intake manifold gasket may develop external engine oil leak. The manifold gasket will need to be replaced to correct this issue. RepairPal cannot confirm a recall for this concern on these models.
2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Questions
location of the purge valve, vent solenoid, vent valve for the emission
My sons car has a stalling problem that has no pattern as to when it occurs. Can restart after a few minutes. He says that he noticed prior the it stalling the speedo and the tach spike and then drop to 0. Would you start with the crankshaft pos sensor or the mass air flow sensor?
How to replace the right side mirror on a 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix? The mirror and the housing popped off.
2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Reviews
I've had this car since 2000 and still love it after 9 years. I plan to drive it as long as I can. Tie Rods were just replaced at around 90,000 miles, this was the most expensive repair so far at around 1600 dollars.
A fast very sporty car if you like going fast pick this car .