2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
The intake manifold gasket may develop external engine oil leak. The manifold gasket will need to be replaced to correct this issue. RepairPal cannot confirm a recall for this concern on these models.
2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Questions
its getting fuel to fuel injectors and i can hear the fuel pump come on,runs fine no hesitation or misfires,no check engine light,allthough about a month before this the check engine light came on,took it to autozone,they hooked it up and out came a code for oxygen sensor,the only code that came ...
i have cleared bottles/garbage around but it seems like it has come off the track, what should i do?
my car just stalls for no reason while driving? I have already replace the iac and iat sensors.