1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
- ac / heater doesnt work properly
- What would cause the HUD to scramble when the car is shifting into overdrive.
- My heating and air won't blow out anything. The stick person blinked on and off.
- car not turning over like its not getting gas
- HAVE A 99 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX GTP THE ENGINE CUTS OFF AND IN THE MESSAGE BOX
1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
The intake manifold gasket may develop external engine oil leak. The manifold gasket will need to be replaced to correct this issue. RepairPal cannot confirm a recall for this concern on these models.
1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Questions
so i bought my car used and when i turned on the ac it didnt work till i put it on level 3 and now it wont work till i put it on max. whats the reason for this?
We think we are having tranny issues, and noticed that the HUD scrambles up and down when it is shifting into overdrive.
It smelled like wire burning and I was wondering what could cause it. It comes on but that is about it. I took it to Autozone but they weren't able to run the codes