1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Running the engine with a coolant/oil mix may result in engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct this issue.
The intake manifold gasket may develop external engine oil leak. The manifold gasket will need to be replaced to correct this issue. RepairPal cannot confirm a recall for this concern on these models.
1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Questions
so i bought my car used and when i turned on the ac it didnt work till i put it on level 3 and now it wont work till i put it on max. whats the reason for this?
We think we are having tranny issues, and noticed that the HUD scrambles up and down when it is shifting into overdrive.
It smelled like wire burning and I was wondering what could cause it. It comes on but that is about it. I took it to Autozone but they weren't able to run the codes
1999 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP Reviews
Greaat Car Never Experienced Power Like This Before..Will Be Even Powerful After Repairs