1994 Pontiac Grand Am Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Pontiac Grand Am
- Why do the hazard lights flash when the turn switch is in the "off" position?
- How to replace ignition lock cylinder, no key. Key lost.
- What. should I look for when going to buy a 94 Pontiac
- Where is the headlight chime located in a 94 Pontiac grand am v6 coupe?
- Why is there white smoke coming from oil pan when I add oil to car.
1994 Pontiac Grand Am Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
1994 Pontiac Grand Am Questions
plastic trim removed top and bottom, need to remove cylinder to replace.
warning signs that is not a good deal
My headlight chime is not working when I leave my headlights on and I would like to fix it, but can't find it. It's not behind my glove box as I was told.