1994 Pontiac Grand Am Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Pontiac Grand Am
- How to stop water from leaking in behind firewall into passenger compartment?
- how much do motor mounts cost to replace
- I have a cracked coil housing. Would that cause it to run rough no power?
- I have a 94 grand am 3.4l dohc 6 cyl,it is running rough at high rpms and stall
- Why do the hazard lights flash when the turn switch is in the "off" position?
1994 Pontiac Grand Am Problems
The intake manifold gasket may develop and external engine oil or coolant leak. In some cases, an internal coolant leak may occur causing coolant to mix with the engine oil. Our technicians tell us that operating the engine with a coolant/oil mix can result in internal engine damage. Replacing the intake manifold gasket should correct these leaks.
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
1994 Pontiac Grand Am Questions
Just replaced plugs and coil pak.and noticed the crack in the housing.
plastic trim removed top and bottom, need to remove cylinder to replace.
warning signs that is not a good deal