1993 Pontiac Grand Am Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Pontiac Grand Am
- relay radiator cooling fan motor
- My taillights and dashboard lights aren't working.
- Engine cranks, no start, no fire at plugs, no sound from fuel pump. 3300cc-V6
- Interior light is not coming on when opening door. Fuse is good & new bulbs
- I have power windows, I replaced the window motor on the drivers side.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 Pontiac Grand Am Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. The engine may overheat as a result of the coolant loss. A leaking water pump should be replaced.
1993 Pontiac Grand Am Questions
The break lights, blinkers, and hazards are working. I have checked the fuse box and nothing is broken on that end. It happened very randomly i am not sure what the problem could be. All of my check engine,oil, abs and seat belt signs are also working on the dashboard but not the speedometer o...
Service engine light, ABS light, wipers don't work when ignition key is turned to run/on. Motor cranks and turns over fine. Was running great then when turned off it will not start again. unable to get it to display OBD diagnostic codes since no dash indicator/warning lights working. No fire...
New bulbs were replaced. Automatic locks lock when in drive but if I manually try to open or lock it will not. Plz help. Mechanics say its electrical, big expense without even looking at the car.
1993 Pontiac Grand Am Recalls
1993 Pontiac Grand Am Reviews
I Got this car last year from a friend for 500 guess what same engine as my old firebird, that said... I love it but at 17 years old the interior is still pretty sweet. The worst repair I have done is replacing the Heater core.$30 Cheap enough (but not a fun Job) other than that minor maintnence, most expensive part i've replaced is the top motor mount $ 50. This car is Sweet!!!!