1990 Pontiac Grand Am Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Pontiac Grand Am
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1990 Pontiac Grand Am Problems
The heater core under the right side of the dashboard may leak engine coolant which can puddle on the passenger front floor. The loss of coolant may cause an engine overheating condition. Our technicians tell us that removal of the dash board is necessary to replace the heater on these vehicles.
1990 Pontiac Grand Am Questions
my car will start but only stay running for a few seconds. on start up fuel injector shoots fuel once running injector does not work. i replaced oil sending unit and even the ecm and still the same results i also pulled the injector out and cranked engine fuel flows consistantly through. if i pou...
sensor but still have driveability trouble.
When you turn the key it sounds like it wants to start but is getting no fuel. Any advice?