2002 Pontiac Firebird Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Pontiac Firebird
- Why is the service engine light coming on and the car vibrates when I stop?
- I just replaced fuel pump filter and relay pump will come on for just a second
- I need a new radiator for my Firebird.
- How do I solve reduced engine power light being on my 2002 firebird v-6?
- why would my 2002 pontiac firebird die on interstate no engine power?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2002 Pontiac Firebird Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The head light door actuators may fail causing the head lights to become stuck in the raised or lowered position.
2002 Pontiac Firebird Questions
And shut right off. Does anybody know what it could be
Anyone know of a good HONEST shop here in Vegas?
no engine light
gauges were perfect
car just quit
power to everything else
2002 Pontiac Firebird Recalls
2002 Pontiac Firebird Reviews
my 02 Firebird has 89k miles so far. i do the maintenance myself and have never had a problem yet. but recently i've noticed a coolant leak and think it might be the water pump gasket. unlike other owners i haven't had problems with the T-tops leaking or any mechanical damage or defect. however the electronics tend to burn out like any GM. the driverside headlight motor and window motor. also...
I think we need a bit more information from "natural energy"! Top fuel mileage from my V8 Bird has been in the mid 20'S. Lot's of squeeks and rattels. The drivers side window motor had to be replaced. Over all, not a bad car - better for a smaller person!
This car really looks good and I thought it would have been fun to drive but ever since I got it, I have had to put money into it. First the Mass Air Flow Sensors, then the oil pan gasket, then the Serpentine belt, then the rear differential gaskets, and now the fuel pump, cat converter, tune up, brakes, window regulators, etc. Yep, the car looks good, but you better have deep pockets to care...