2001 Pontiac Firebird Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Pontiac Firebird
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2001 Pontiac Firebird Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The head light door actuators may fail causing the head lights to become stuck in the raised or lowered position.
2001 Pontiac Firebird Questions
when radio goes off the power widows don't work either.
After i installed an aftermarket radio, my speedometer gauges stopped working. The next day my front parking lights stopped working. i checked all the fuses/relays and all seems right.
2001 Pontiac Firebird Reviews
has 126,000 on it so far so good, no big problems but now changed out front lights switch in car and worked for a half day and went out again replaced again and went out again. Not sure where there is a short now or what problem is. Any suggestions or same problems, please respond to this. It is a formula style.
Car engine threw a rod after only EIGHTY THOUSAND MILES. I took extra special care of this car. My mechanic was confused as to why it did it and so was everyone else who checked the car. What a waste of money that car was on top of terrible gas mileage I can't believe that the engine failed on me! Careful, and if you absolutely need this car, get some sort of mechanical insurance.