1998 Pontiac Firebird Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Pontiac Firebird
- trans am stock gears rear end going To Swap For 3.73 gears Will They Fit
- Why is my 1998 firebird vibrating real bad in any gear not stop?
- What would cause vibration at idle and in gear? Vibration stops in nuetral.
- what does code p1404 mean when service engine light is on we had it checked.
- why does my 98 firebird v-6 smoke and shut off while driving
1998 Pontiac Firebird Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The head light door actuators may fail causing the head lights to become stuck in the raised or lowered position.
1998 Pontiac Firebird Questions
When sitting at a stop sign or red light and the car is in gear, it has a bad vibration. You can shift into nuetral and it stops.....
we had it put on machine and code p1404 showed up please help us with what code is thanks