1996 Pontiac Firebird Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Pontiac Firebird
- I have a 2000 firebird 3800.Start the engin and it shakes real bad .
- What would cause the air conditioning bracket to keep breaking
- the botton labeled 2nd gear transmission start, what is it for?
- the button located on the center console that is labeled" 2nd gear transmission
- is there an adjustment for valve lash.
1996 Pontiac Firebird Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The head light door actuators may fail causing the head lights to become stuck in the raised or lowered position.
The roller on the window guide attached to the bottom of the window glass may break off and cause the window to come off track.
1996 Pontiac Firebird Questions
It has happened 2 times about 2 or 3 months apart
it's located on the center console
start" What is that button for and what does it do?