1995 Pontiac Firebird Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Pontiac Firebird
- Why is my clutch not working after replacing all the components and bleeding it
- where is the plug located to put gear oil in the differentiel
- recently changed fuel injectors because of leak. car still will not run right. w
- The courtesy fuse always blowing off?
- where is fuel leak coming from at top of the engine.
1995 Pontiac Firebird Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The head light door actuators may fail causing the head lights to become stuck in the raised or lowered position.
1995 Pontiac Firebird Questions
I put new clutch pressure plate throw out bearing pilot bearing slave cylinder and master cylinder. I bench bled the system and put it all together and I have no pressure on pedal
I am low on gear oil and need to add gear oil