1995 Pontiac Firebird Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Pontiac Firebird
- 1995 Trans am LT-1 Single cylinder steady misfire
- why does my motor bog down at 3000rpm when i drive it
- under driver seat the rod unhooked from back and forth lever. how do i fix it?
- what would cause this to happen to my 1995 firebird?
- What causes the open loop to stop from closing or staying closed once its closed
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1995 Pontiac Firebird Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The head light door actuators may fail causing the head lights to become stuck in the raised or lowered position.
The roller on the window guide attached to the bottom of the window glass may break off and cause the window to come off track.
1995 Pontiac Firebird Questions
Not sure about engine above questioned asked. The driver seat the lever that moves it back and forth under the seat is a rod that goes in diagnol two wholes Ive fixed it before awhile ago cant remember how. I'm now having troubles getting the rod back in. If I could see a picture or be insrt...
i would start the car in the morning, itd run fine. the second time id go out to start it however, id have to pump the gas pedal several times while turning the key in order for it to start. i was driving up a hill the other day and the car stalled out and quit. i havent been able to get it to...
I already changed out the O2 sensor and tested the IAC sensor still need to know what else is possible to be able to check.