1995 Pontiac Firebird Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Pontiac Firebird
- recently changed fuel injectors because of leak. car still will not run right. w
- The courtesy fuse always blowing off?
- where is fuel leak coming from at top of the engine.
- why after rplaceing fuel pump in tank is gas pouring out of the gas tank air ven
- I replaced the battery and starter the car wont even turn over now.
1995 Pontiac Firebird Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The head light door actuators may fail causing the head lights to become stuck in the raised or lowered position.
1995 Pontiac Firebird Questions
followed fuel lines and leak apears to be coming from top back of engine but cant tell exactly