1995 Pontiac Firebird Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Pontiac Firebird
- oil gauge flickers and car cuts off after driven few miles check gauges light on
- My clutch just went out of my car with no warning why?
- Why is my clutch not working after replacing all the components and bleeding it
- where is the plug located to put gear oil in the differentiel
- recently changed fuel injectors because of leak. car still will not run right. w
1995 Pontiac Firebird Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The head light door actuators may fail causing the head lights to become stuck in the raised or lowered position.
The roller on the window guide attached to the bottom of the window glass may break off and cause the window to come off track.
1995 Pontiac Firebird Questions
It made a noise it locked up I turned,it off back on it went,.into,hear but started jump n around then nothing in,all gears.
I put new clutch pressure plate throw out bearing pilot bearing slave cylinder and master cylinder. I bench bled the system and put it all together and I have no pressure on pedal
I am low on gear oil and need to add gear oil
1995 Pontiac Firebird Recalls
1995 Pontiac Firebird Reviews
1995 Pontiac Firebird (automatic) Key turns to acc position but will not start the car. Shifter goes into gear. Any ideas.