1994 Pontiac Firebird Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Pontiac Firebird
- Car is idling high and after it warms up the idle goes up and down
- Windsheild had a small crack. Cost to repair this?
- Fuel gauge doesn't work. Repair/ or replacement cost?
- 1) Cylinder misfire, assuming it's plugs, what do you think the cost would be?
- All of my break lights are out can this have something to do with the ABS system
1994 Pontiac Firebird Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The head light door actuators may fail causing the head lights to become stuck in the raised or lowered position.
1994 Pontiac Firebird Questions
I've cleaned the IAC and the air intake what else could be causing the problem
I purchased the car used two years ago and I am just fixing what I can when I can.
1994 Pontiac Firebird Recalls
1994 Pontiac Firebird Reviews
I want to change the distributor cap, and can't get to it. What has to be moved in order to replace that part.
30-45 miles a gallon, what else can I ask for