1994 Pontiac Firebird Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Pontiac Firebird
- Windsheild had a small crack. Cost to repair this?
- Fuel gauge doesn't work. Repair/ or replacement cost?
- 1) Cylinder misfire, assuming it's plugs, what do you think the cost would be?
- All of my break lights are out can this have something to do with the ABS system
- I have a 94 firebird and my headlights keep going up nd down. What could wrong
1994 Pontiac Firebird Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The head light door actuators may fail causing the head lights to become stuck in the raised or lowered position.
1994 Pontiac Firebird Questions
I purchased the car used two years ago and I am just fixing what I can when I can.
I've tried to jump my A & B connectors to get my car to flash it's diagnostic codes but that doesn't work on my 1994 Pontiac Firebird 3.4 V6. I've also read and have been told that the 1994 Firebird with the 12 pin ALDL isn't made to flash codes. I'm sure when GM made ...