1994 Pontiac Firebird Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Pontiac Firebird
- All of my break lights are out can this have something to do with the ABS system
- I have a 94 firebird and my headlights keep going up nd down. What could wrong
- What code reader did GM make or license for my 1994 Firebird?
- step by step picture or video on how to replace gaste for a intake 94 firdbird
- When I turn the key to the "ON" position, no gauges light up (airbag,voltage etc
1994 Pontiac Firebird Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The head light door actuators may fail causing the head lights to become stuck in the raised or lowered position.
The roller on the window guide attached to the bottom of the window glass may break off and cause the window to come off track.
1994 Pontiac Firebird Questions
I purchased the car used two years ago and I am just fixing what I can when I can.
I've tried to jump my A & B connectors to get my car to flash it's diagnostic codes but that doesn't work on my 1994 Pontiac Firebird 3.4 V6. I've also read and have been told that the 1994 Firebird with the 12 pin ALDL isn't made to flash codes. I'm sure when GM made ...