1993 Pontiac Firebird Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Pontiac Firebird
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 Pontiac Firebird Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The head light door actuators may fail causing the head lights to become stuck in the raised or lowered position.
The roller on the window guide attached to the bottom of the window glass may break off and cause the window to come off track.
1993 Pontiac Firebird Questions
Hello, From France.
I found a TYC replacement for my turn signal light driver side presented like the original model on my Pontiac Firebird 1993 Base.
However turn signal lights actually on my car are not identical. I have photo but it is not possible to join it here. They have a relief conve...
I think the fuel pump is bad
1993 Pontiac Firebird, 5.8L manual trans.