1992 Pontiac Firebird Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Pontiac Firebird
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
1992 Pontiac Firebird Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The head light door actuators may fail causing the head lights to become stuck in the raised or lowered position.
1992 Pontiac Firebird Questions
I was driving the car for 3 weeks now.. I went to get in it yesterday and I had lights..as soon as I turned the key I lost all power.. But the voltage from the battery is reading 12.7 I need help correcting my problem... Thanks
After driving for a while it eventually starts to idle normal
after sitting a while the car starts up and i can drive until it happends again
1992 Pontiac Firebird Recalls
1992 Pontiac Firebird Reviews
My girl friend bought a Firebird Trans Am and what a nice car with the 305 cubic inch V8 it got about 20 MPG and was very reliable.