1990 Pontiac Firebird Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Pontiac Firebird
- What would the cost be to convert auto to manual?
- Where is the TDM or BCM located in 1989 firebird
- motor turns seems theres no compression new timing installed just hear a low wine
- Car will start but dies after 1 second offs an 87 trans all 5.0 you.
- my distributor is cracked where the wire goes on would it make my car misfire?
1990 Pontiac Firebird Problems
A door window may move slowly or stop in mid travel due to a failing power window motor. The affected window may start working again after the motor cools off. Replacing the faulty window motor will commonly correct this concern.
The head light door actuators may fail causing the head lights to become stuck in the raised or lowered position.
The roller on the window guide attached to the bottom of the window glass may break off and cause the window to come off track.
1990 Pontiac Firebird Questions
i need to know if my distributor is cracked would it make my car misfire and blow black smoke and loose of power
the timing is right and the firng order is right a guy that worked on it said he thinks it has something to do with the distributer cap
car was running but rough tested coil and was bad replace replaced pole piece and module also ecm after testing with snap on scan tool mt 2500 and tested