2005 Pontiac Bonneville Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Pontiac Bonneville
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2005 Pontiac Bonneville Problems
The intake manifold gaskets can develop external engine oil or coolant leaks. The intake manifold will need to be removed and the gaskets replaced to correct this issue. In some cases the plastic intake manifold my be damaged requiring replacement.
2005 Pontiac Bonneville Questions
my battery died and i hooked up to jumper cables and charged it back up but when i go to start my car all i get is a simple click from the engine. any suggestions on what to do? is it the starter or something else i should look at?
I have taken the fuse out and back in. Sometime that has worked. But i want to know what the problem is.
turn the key, get a hard / loud click but starter motor does not engage. sounds like the old bad solenoid situation ?? dealer mechanic is saying there is an "open short" in the fuse box and needs to be replace to the tune of $600. service writer advices sees this a lot ?? common problem ??