2004 Pontiac Bonneville Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Pontiac Bonneville
- starter location, like to see if we can replace on my own
- What could be the problem with my heater if I have new thermostat and yet I
- How to test a speedometer sensor?
- My 2004 Pontiac Bonneville reads near red mark on temp gauge while oil psi gauge
- stalling on idle when warmed up. Already replaced MAF sensor. Runs great cold
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2004 Pontiac Bonneville Problems
The intake manifold gaskets can develop external engine oil or coolant leaks. The intake manifold will need to be removed and the gaskets replaced to correct this issue. In some cases the plastic intake manifold my be damaged requiring replacement.
2004 Pontiac Bonneville Questions
still have only cooler air blowing from vents while moving especially.
Speedometer does not work.