2004 Pontiac Bonneville Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Pontiac Bonneville
- speedometer lights not working, what to do?
- Car shaking badly at low speed, check engine light flashes at 25mph, and I smell something when it's running. I've changed #1 and #4 coil, new plugs. Ideas on doing it myself.
- Windshield wipers won't shut off
- Will you please tell me where to find the power steering unit to put in fluid?
- Where is the power steering fluid unit?
2004 Pontiac Bonneville Problems
The intake manifold gaskets can develop external engine oil or coolant leaks. The intake manifold will need to be removed and the gaskets replaced to correct this issue. In some cases the plastic intake manifold my be damaged requiring replacement.
It is common for the fuel level sensor in the fuel tank read the fuel level incorrectly. The sensor must be replaced to correct the condition. Our technicians recommend having the complete fuel pump module replaced on high mileage vehicles.
2004 Pontiac Bonneville Questions
The speed can be adjusted but they won't shut off
When I turn the steerining wheel there's a loud squeaking noise. Then I'm told I need fluid but then we can't find where to put like with the brake fluid, oil, ect. Please help.