2004 Pontiac Bonneville Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Pontiac Bonneville
- I am having electrical issues with my 2004 Pontiac Bonneville.
- stalling on idle when warmed up. Already replaced MAF sensor. Runs great cold
- Window & Side Mirror Control
- Where is the blend door actuator located for the drivers side on a 2004 Bonnevil
- my bonneville GXP shakes when driving, and gets worse the faster I go.
2004 Pontiac Bonneville Problems
The intake manifold gaskets can develop external engine oil or coolant leaks. The intake manifold will need to be removed and the gaskets replaced to correct this issue. In some cases the plastic intake manifold my be damaged requiring replacement.
2004 Pontiac Bonneville Questions
I am having minor electrical issues with my 2004 Pontiac. The gauges act up but eventually go back to normal. Sometimes when I open the doors the radio doesn't turn off or the interior light doesn't come on. Sometimes the headlights don't operate on daytime mode but work fine on ma...
cannot control windows or side mirrors with driverside panel, nor any other passenger door button
The right side blows cold air and left side hot out. I can move air from vent to vent defrost, floor and center but only hot air on driver side