2004 Pontiac Bonneville Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2004 Pontiac Bonneville
- What could be the problem with my heater if I have new thermostat and yet I
- How to test a speedometer sensor?
- My 2004 Pontiac Bonneville reads near red mark on temp gauge while oil psi gauge
- stalling on idle when warmed up. Already replaced MAF sensor. Runs great cold
- I am having electrical issues with my 2004 Pontiac Bonneville.
2004 Pontiac Bonneville Problems
The intake manifold gaskets can develop external engine oil or coolant leaks. The intake manifold will need to be removed and the gaskets replaced to correct this issue. In some cases the plastic intake manifold my be damaged requiring replacement.
2004 Pontiac Bonneville Questions
Speedometer does not work.
I am having minor electrical issues with my 2004 Pontiac. The gauges act up but eventually go back to normal. Sometimes when I open the doors the radio doesn't turn off or the interior light doesn't come on. Sometimes the headlights don't operate on daytime mode but work fine on manua...
cannot control windows or side mirrors with driverside panel, nor any other passenger door button