2002 Pontiac Bonneville Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Pontiac Bonneville
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2002 Pontiac Bonneville Problems
The intake manifold gaskets can develop external engine oil or coolant leaks. The intake manifold will need to be removed and the gaskets replaced to correct this issue. In some cases the plastic intake manifold my be damaged requiring replacement.
The mode and temperature door actuators may fail causing improper air flow or temperature output from the heating and AC (HVAC) system.
2002 Pontiac Bonneville Questions
when I try to unlock the doors with the fob it wont unlock and the power window and door lock buttons stopped working
the fluid seems to be alittle over full but havent added any fluid lately, there is 163,000 miles. any ideas whats wrong or any quick fixes? the motor is running fine and after the car shifts into the gears, it runs fine but any shifting, it jerks.
Where can I purchase a piece of metal above rocker panel in front of rear tire. Is there after market kits I can buy?
2002 Pontiac Bonneville Recalls
GM recalls certain 2002-2003 Cadillac Devillle, Seville, Oldsmobile Aurora, and Pontiac Bonneville vehicles because the fuel tank pressure sensor may fail and cause a fuel leak. In the presence of an ignition source, a fuel leak may result in a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel tank pressure sensor.
2002 Pontiac Bonneville Reviews
Dad drove 130k in 2.5 years w/ no problems. I have had it for 5 years and 50k miles and no problems other than normal maintence.
This is my last Pontiac, I'm trading it in on a Camry. I bought Pontiac's top of the line, the Bonneville. I bought the SE version. The engine has a great sound, and the acceleration is excellent. I bought it with 22k miles on it, and in 7 years, I have it up to 58k miles on it. In that time, I've replaced 2 window motors, the intake manifold, the strut mounts, wheel bearings, and the secondary...