2001 Pontiac Bonneville Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Pontiac Bonneville
- No fan power windows locks no radio car wont turn over
- 2001 3.8sc replaced mass sensor 2 time but both sensors new made car run worse ?
- issues mechanical or sensor
- no windows work,tried gang switch and module; still windows don't work gas gauge
- where does the tube under the plastic upper intake cover go ?
2001 Pontiac Bonneville Problems
The mode and temperature door actuators may fail causing improper air flow or temperature output from the heating and AC (HVAC) system.
The intake manifold gaskets can develop external engine oil or coolant leaks. The intake manifold will need to be removed and the gaskets replaced to correct this issue. In some cases the plastic intake manifold my be damaged requiring replacement.
2001 Pontiac Bonneville Questions
Mass air fault came up rr new ran worse got another new ran bad also put old back in and drives fine except shuts down at stops any thoughts cause code keeps saying mass air flow sensor
I read my manuel and the parking brake has been release but the light stays on
2001 Pontiac Bonneville Reviews
This is my second Bonni and I just love it. I have had only minor problems from it and with good maintenance, it runs great! Right now it has 160,000 miles and still running strong.