2001 Pontiac Bonneville Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Pontiac Bonneville
- My car acts like the key doesnt work when I try to start it. We have had the starter,Battery,alternator checked. Could it be the anti-theft unit?
- Sometimes my car acts like the pk3 keys do not work.
- My rpm gauge and speedometer stopped working, but started and isn't accurate
- Tinking noise that I have coming from the Center of motOr.is louder during idle
- What causes a clattering noise when accelerating? Car dies and will not crank...
2001 Pontiac Bonneville Problems
The intake manifold gaskets can develop external engine oil or coolant leaks. The intake manifold will need to be removed and the gaskets replaced to correct this issue. In some cases the plastic intake manifold my be damaged requiring replacement.
The mode and temperature door actuators may fail causing improper air flow or temperature output from the heating and AC (HVAC) system.
2001 Pontiac Bonneville Questions
it's faster when I lEt off the gas.. almost sounds like something rUbbing metal to metal. could it be rod bearings? Has my idol Off and I die at stop signs
I have a 2001 Pontiac Bonneville that is making a clattering noise when I accelerate. The car doesnt go past 50 and then it gradually slows down and then cuts completely off. The car will not start again until it is cooled off. The car is shaking really bad and I smell something like a rotten egg...
replaced maf sensor when car started too stumble on running rpm gauge going up and down then car too off fast and smoothed out, now service engine soon light comes on again and obd 2 code says po171