2001 Pontiac Bonneville Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Pontiac Bonneville
- no windows work,tried gang switch and module; still windows don't work gas gauge
- where does the tube under the plastic upper intake cover go ?
- my emergency brake light stays on
- My windows in my car don't roll down except for the drivers side back seat.
- at once power door locks and trunk unlock used by remote or by hand stopped work
2001 Pontiac Bonneville Problems
The intake manifold gaskets can develop external engine oil or coolant leaks. The intake manifold will need to be removed and the gaskets replaced to correct this issue. In some cases the plastic intake manifold my be damaged requiring replacement.
The mode and temperature door actuators may fail causing improper air flow or temperature output from the heating and AC (HVAC) system.
2001 Pontiac Bonneville Questions
I read my manuel and the parking brake has been release but the light stays on
Someone told me that the drivers side door module needs to be replaced and he said it was going to cost six hundred dollars does that sound right?
Ive tried everything turniing the key on fo 10 minutes to reset,lock the doors with remote and unlocking with key,tried tieing cables together for reset and security light still flashes and car wontstill wont start
2001 Pontiac Bonneville Reviews
This is my second Bonni and I just love it. I have had only minor problems from it and with good maintenance, it runs great! Right now it has 160,000 miles and still running strong.