2000 Pontiac Bonneville Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Pontiac Bonneville
- wiring diagram to bypass theft system
- Ac cold pass side, hot driver. Actuators work, not dual climate. Fully charged.
- How do I get rusted retainer ring off fuel pump assy
- I bought a used radio from a junkyard and it says locked. how can I fix
- My car has alot of different problems. The most recent one is it started overheating and then oil pressure would drop then would die. I recently replaced the radiator, water pump, thermostat, and EGR Gauge. Mostly will restart after jumped
2000 Pontiac Bonneville Problems
The intake manifold gaskets can develop external engine oil or coolant leaks. The intake manifold will need to be removed and the gaskets replaced to correct this issue. In some cases the plastic intake manifold my be damaged requiring replacement.
The mode and temperature door actuators may fail causing improper air flow or temperature output from the heating and AC (HVAC) system.
2000 Pontiac Bonneville Questions
All lines on old fuel pump are unhooked. But the retainer ring is rusted and I cant get it to budge to lift old pump out. Any suggestions?
The check engine light is flashing while going down the road. Stops when car is stop and running. Car got a miss.
It's hard to put in gear
2000 Pontiac Bonneville Recalls
The anti-lock brake system hydraulic control unit (HCU) may leak brake fluid. A brake fluid leak may compromise braking ability, which could result in an accident. Dealers will inspect and replace the HCU if necessary.
2000 Pontiac Bonneville Reviews
Owned my Bonneville from 2005 to 2011. My favorite car ever. No major issues with it in all the time I owned it. Got it serviced regularly, replaced brakes, tires, serpentine belt, and had tune up at 100,000 miles. Replaced battery (after I found it - under back seat - my least favorite thing about the car). I put over 70,000 miles on it while I owned it and it has over 135,000 on it total and ...
I have a 2000 Bonneville, and it is my favorite car. but it as its problems as well. i have put a transmission in it, brakes(more than once), intake, it caught on fire!!!!. my control arm is bad, roters, axle,window motor. i've put alot of money into it, but im willing because its my dream car.
I WAS AT THE RED LIGHT AND MY CAR JUST SHUT OFF WHY