2000 Pontiac Bonneville Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Pontiac Bonneville
- How much oil do you put in a 2000 Pontiac Bonneville after a oil change?
- Squeaking or "yapping" from engine
- why would car ride worse with new shocks on rear?
- Error codes P0122,0440, 1404, 1635,0107... rolls over but wont stay running
- Have no heat inside . A/c works. thermostat good, blower works. How to fix?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2000 Pontiac Bonneville Problems
The intake manifold gaskets can develop external engine oil or coolant leaks. The intake manifold will need to be removed and the gaskets replaced to correct this issue. In some cases the plastic intake manifold my be damaged requiring replacement.
The mode and temperature door actuators may fail causing improper air flow or temperature output from the heating and AC (HVAC) system.
2000 Pontiac Bonneville Questions
car was bouncing and pulling and jerking side ways when hitting bumps or pot holes. With new shocks the car rides worse now with new ones. Was told they needed replaced because they were wore out and leaking oil. bought shocks at auto zone and had them replaced was wondering what to do
Car was running at a high idle around 1500-3000 rpms sometimes would shift weird. sometimes would stall when parking, started to run rough when i pulled into lot and seemed that didnt respond when pressed gas. pulled it in and shut it off. now when i try and start it it will try to start but soun...
2000 Pontiac Bonneville Recalls
The anti-lock brake system hydraulic control unit (HCU) may leak brake fluid. A brake fluid leak may compromise braking ability, which could result in an accident. Dealers will inspect and replace the HCU if necessary.
2000 Pontiac Bonneville Reviews
I have a 2000 Bonneville, and it is my favorite car. but it as its problems as well. i have put a transmission in it, brakes(more than once), intake, it caught on fire!!!!. my control arm is bad, roters, axle,window motor. i've put alot of money into it, but im willing because its my dream car.
I WAS AT THE RED LIGHT AND MY CAR JUST SHUT OFF WHY
Owned my Bonneville from 2005 to 2011. My favorite car ever. No major issues with it in all the time I owned it. Got it serviced regularly, replaced brakes, tires, serpentine belt, and had tune up at 100,000 miles. Replaced battery (after I found it - under back seat - my least favorite thing about the car). I put over 70,000 miles on it while I owned it and it has over 135,000 on it total and ...