1999 Pontiac Bonneville Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Pontiac Bonneville
- my temp.reading keep flashing for about two minutes an stop,, my air flow stop
- while driving my steering stopped. could not turn the wheels at all
- Security light come on. Car won't start. Wait 3 min & starts. Intermittent.
- Car won't start because security light is on. Wait 3 minutes and then it starts.
- My 99 Bonneville won't start but it sounds like it is trying.
1999 Pontiac Bonneville Problems
The mode and temperature door actuators may fail causing improper air flow or temperature output from the heating and AC (HVAC) system.
The intake manifold gaskets can develop external engine oil or coolant leaks. The intake manifold will need to be removed and the gaskets replaced to correct this issue. In some cases the plastic intake manifold my be damaged requiring replacement.
1999 Pontiac Bonneville Questions
I need the starter and fuel filter replaced
replace the rack and pinion
What can i do to fix it
1999 Pontiac Bonneville Recalls
1999 Pontiac Bonneville Reviews
got 1 for sale for $3500.00 obo 107k 540 419-3438
This is a great car, 170,000 mile and still running strong. no problems at all, and it beats a mustang gt off the line with the right tuning haha