1999 Pontiac Bonneville Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Pontiac Bonneville
- Engine stalls intermittently.
- WHAT ARE SOME CAUSES FOR THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT ON?AND WHICH SENORS GO BAD FIRST
- What is involved with changing battery wires on 99 Bonneville se 3800 v-6?
- Will not blow hot air at all in any position from floor thru defrost.
- could the mass airflow sensor make my motor shut off while driving
1999 Pontiac Bonneville Problems
The intake manifold gaskets can develop external engine oil or coolant leaks. The intake manifold will need to be removed and the gaskets replaced to correct this issue. In some cases the plastic intake manifold my be damaged requiring replacement.
The mode and temperature door actuators may fail causing improper air flow or temperature output from the heating and AC (HVAC) system.
1999 Pontiac Bonneville Questions
Without symptoms will just quit running while driving. No indication to start for 5 to 10 minutes will start quickly and run perfect. Has no special time or event may run for 1/2 up to 2 days before stalling. Then after 5 to 10 min. will start and run great. Had some idle problems today tho. Does...
I HAVE REPLACED UP-STREAM OXYGEN SENSOR ALREADY AND NOW WHEN I HAD IT JUSTED IT SAID DOWN-STREAM , EVAC SENSOR I HAVE NO IDEAD WHAT TO DO!!
does it require professional help changing the battery wires?